Order Law Enforcement Operations Assignment
To understand contemporary policing in America, it is essential to understand the history by looking at the past eras. The police have day-to-day practices influenced by deeply ingrained traditions. It’s also necessary to comprehend how an officer’s career begins, from the academy to the street. The effective partnership between the police and the community must also be understood to better appreciate the development and functions of police.
Using the feedback you received from your professor from Assignment 1, revise your 5- to 7-page paper in which you:
1. Compare and contrast the major characteristics of the three eras of policing: political era, reform era, and community era. Provide real-world examples to illustrate the differences between each era.
2. Identify the skills and training that are imparted to police trainees during their academy training that you believe are most essential to future success in law enforcement. Explain your rationale. Consider using real-world events to justify your rationale.
3. Examine the principles of community policing and its importance in law enforcement. Explain how it differs from traditional policing. Provide real-world scenarios to illustrate these differences.
4. Examine critically the four stages of the problem-solving process (SARA) and explain the importance of each stage.
5. Determine the top five qualities that detectives and undercover officers need to possess and explain how these qualities relate to real-world applications and future success.
6. Use at least four quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Order Law Enforcement Operations Assignment
your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). This format is different than other Strayer University course. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Trace the development of law enforcement organizations and police operations in America.
· Illustrate the nature of police work and describe the training and management of police officers.
· Analyze the development of community-oriented policing and describe its impact on communities today.
· Describe the nature and purpose of criminal investigation, including some investigative techniques.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in law enforcement operations and management.
· Write clearly and concisely about law enforcement operations and management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
The paper I submitted only received 131 out of 200 points. This professor is extremely hard on me. Please look at the correction memo above. Thank You ! Please include the original paper pages 1-4 (with correction notes) then add pages 5-7. Thanks
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more