Order Final Writers Statement Assignment
I want you to discuss the three main areas below, but how much you focus on each, and the order in which you do so, should be influenced by the ideas that are most meaningful to you.
Here are some questions to help you brainstorm:
1. Discuss the specific rhetorical situations of your text (in other words, the audience, purpose, and genre). For example, you could consider the following:
· Identify the audience, purpose, and genre of your text(s). Then, describe the specific relationship(s) between the audience, purpose, and genre of your text(s). In other words, why is the genre(s) in which you worked an appropriate choice given your particular purpose and audience? How might another genre have been less effective for achieving your purpose and reaching your audience?
· What design choices did you make as you designed your project? How did the genres in which you were working affect your choices? For example, how did you establish your voice? What visual rhetorical did you use? What choices did you make about structure and organization?
· How do you think the decisions you made with design, genre, visual rhetoric, structure, and/or organization impact your audience and their interactions with your text(s)?
· How were your ideas about audience, purpose, and genre shaped by the conversation you wanted to join?
Order Final Writers Statement Assignment
2. Discuss the process of translating your work from Module 3 into other genre(s). For example, here are some of the things you could discuss:
· What information from your research did you decide to leave out? In what specific ways did you consider your audience and purpose when making decisions about what to include?
· How did you establish your own credibility in your text. In what ways was it similar to/different from the way you accomplished this in Unit 3?
· What were some differences in the ways you used and cited your sources as compared to earlier assignments in this course? How were these decisions impacted by the differing genres in which you worked? How might these decisions impact your audience and their interactions with the text?
3. Discuss your experiences putting your research and writing into action and the rhetorical nature of research (for this section, consider both your final project and the class as a whole). Use the following prompts to help you generate ideas:
· After having worked with your research in multiple genres and for various audiences and purposes (Unit 2, Unit 3, Unit 4), what do you now understand about the ways in which research is a rhetorical process shaped by audience, purpose, and genre?
· What do you now understand about research as it exists beyond the classroom, and as it exists in non-academic contexts?
· You might consider what we learned about the conversations we studied in Unit 1 and what that revealed about research, and/or you might consider the ways that your unit projects, including this final one, tried to reach beyond the classroom.
· What do you now understand about the potential for research to spark meaningful change?
· How has the work you completed this semester affected your ideas about/understanding of research?
· How has the work you completed this semester affected your ideas about/understanding of writing and rhetoric?
4. Two Texts Reflection Rubric
Two Texts Reflection Rubric
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeThe reflection includes a detailed and thoughtful description of the rhetorical situations of the two texts and how the purpose, audience, and genre of the texts work together effectively.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeThe reflection includes a detailed and thoughtful description of the process of translating your research from your Module 3 project into other genre(s).
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeThe reflection includes a detailed and thoughtful discussion of the rhetorical nature of research and its potential to make change in the world.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more