Order Analysis Argumentative Essay
For this assignment, you will choose from one of the following options to write an Analytical Argumentative Essay.
What’s an Analytical Argumentative Essay? And where does it live? What does it eat? (lol)
This is an essay that is part analysis and part argument. You’ll choose a prompt (an article) that you’ll read and analyze then write an argument based on your analysis. Consider this assignment to be 50% analysis and 50% argumentative. Another way to view this assignment is that it’s an opportunity to analyze and dissect a written text in order to make a specific and pointed argument about that text and the relevance of that text to society. Or still another way to look at this assignment is to consider this your focused argument, an argument focused on and through one example (the written text) and for which you elaborate on your analysis with a couple of additional sources. So, for the analysis portion, you’ll focus on what the text shares and how it shares that information. For the argumentative portion, you’ll assert an argument about the text, support your argument with sources/research, and relate your argument to society.
What are the requirements for this assignment:
Order Analysis Argumentative Essay
1) You determine the length of your analysis but it should conform to a traditional 5-paragraph essay model even if it’s longer than 5 paragraphs. This means that this particular essay does not have a word count requirement.
2) You will need to focus your analysis on a written text (e.g. an essay, a transcript, etc.).
3) You will need to find at least one secondary source of your choosing (e.g. this may be academic or popular, a written text or a film/video footage, etc.).
4) You will need to submit your essay by 11 pm on Wed., Nov. 20th. (Late submissions are accepted.)
5) All of the usual formatting requirements are the same (e.g. it must be formatted and cited according to MLA 8th edition guidelines, it must be submitted as an MS Word document and uploaded to Canvas, etc.).
Here are the options from which you may choose:
1) Choose a 2-page passage from transcripts from the current Impeachment Hearings of Donald Trump. We’re choosing this text because it’s a political issue that affects many people (our nation and beyond) and is timely (it’s happening now). Moreover, the issue is rare (not that many Presidents are impeached) and it’s dramatic (there are many very interesting narratives and speeches made on and about the issue).
2) Choose one of the following articles from our book:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more